Team USA Information
Volleyball Nationals Dates: October 22nd-24th 2020 (Kanas City, MO)
The Latest NCHVC 2020 Update includes the following essential Volleyball Nationals info– https://bit.ly/3jRxka0
- Opening Pool Play– Assignment Release Info
- COVID-19 Policy Update– Several updates have been made & marked
- Livestream Opportunity– Big changes to livestream this year
- Due Now Seeding Form– 30+ Forms Missing
- Due Now Team Photo & Roster– For Nationals 2020 Virtual Program
- Due Now National Dual Roster & Coaching Form– Closing Very Soon
- Updated Player Registration List– Make sure your players are registered
- Updated Coaches Registration List– Make sure your coaches are registered
- Nationals 98 Team List– Potential Opening Info & More
- Team USA Player Needs– G16u, 14u, & 12u and two Boys age groups need Team USA Players
- 2020 Nationals Gate– Admission Price & Info
- NCHVC on Facebook– Stay up to date on the latest announcements before the emails
Basketball Nationals Dates: March 14th-20th, 2021 (Springfield, MO)
Big South Basketball Regional: February 25th-27th, 2021 (DFW Metro, TX)
Midwest Basketball Regional: February 25th-27th, 2021 (Indy Metro, IN)
Heartland Basketball Regional: February 25th-27th, 2021 (Kansas City, KS)
Southeast Basketball Regional: February 25th-27th, 2021 (Nashville, TN)
Sign Up & Registration Link Below info…
Each year HomeSchool Basketball Nationals in Springfield, MO features well over 300 Team USA sign ups! Over the years Team USA has been expanded to Basketball Regionals & Volleyball Nationals.
Team USA serves many purposes for HomeSchool Students who want to participate at an NCHBC Event. A few of the main needs Team USA meets are:
- HomeSchool Player whole team is not attending.
- HomeSchool Student who does not have a team to play on.
- Dual Rostering* Player who qualifies for more than one age group.
*This usually happens when a player is “playing up” due to their programs make up. In this case this happens when team they are not receiving a lot of playing time on the current team they are on. For these situations we always advise asking your team coach permission before signing up to dual roster.
Team USA is made up of Home School players from around the country. In many situations Team USA allows players to participate in an NCHC Post Season Event that they would not otherwise be able to. Team USA was birthed in the early 1990’s in San Antonio at the 1st HomeSchool Basketball National Tournament.
In Team USA you can request to play with your friends or teammates. We have seen many instances were 3-5 players from a team that played together all year and a coach want to play at an NCHC Post Season Event but don’t have enough to field a full team, Team USA is a great opportunity for these situations and others.
Team USA’s are placed in divisions based on tournament needs/availability.
The fees are;
$90 at Basketball Nationals
$75 at Volleyball Nationals
$60 at Basketball Regionals
If there is a need to combine age groups to make a team you will be notified and given an option for a refund if you don’t feel it is a good fit, the only exception to this is if 16u and 18u are combined as this is common.
A Team USA Basketball Nationals Meeting will be held the evening before play begins, – details to follow, there is no Regional Team USA Meeting.
Coaches will be parents and you may request to coach when you son/daughter fills out a form. A Team USA volunteer coach needs to understand that Team USA is designed to be a fun experience, opposed to a competitive experience. A Team USA Coach will be removed by tournament staff during the event if needed.
Please Note: Team USA is designed to have fun and is an equal playing time opportunity.
Very Important: Team USA may not eliminate a team from the Gold Ball contention (at Nationals), or from the top bracket of the division they are placed in, at other NCHC Events (Regionals, etc.) In most situations this means that the opening game at an NCHC event will result in Team USA moving left in the brackets, regardless of the final score. If this is an issue please do not sign up for Team USA.
Team/Coach assignments will not take place until you arrive at the Event and meet your team. If you requested to be on someones team it will happen.