Big South Regional Championships
VIEW- 2023 Registered Team List- Click Here
VIEW- 2023 Registered Player List- Click Here
BIG SOUTH CHAMPIONSHIPS- NCHBC Regional
We will be back! 2024 Dates: February 22nd-24th, 2024
2023 Dates: February 23rd-25th, 2023 — Frisco Fieldhouse USA, 6155 Sports Village Rd, Frisco, TX 75033 (same as 2022) and Grapevine Fieldhouse USA, 3000 Grapevine Mills Pkwy Suite #329, Grapevine, TX 76051 (same as 2022)
2023 NCHBC Big South Regional Lodging- Click Here
Qualify for Nationals Division I- 2023 HomeSchool Basketball Nationals Division I will feature only 16 teams! New for 2023 🏀, teams in the following age groups must qualify for Division I’s ‘National Sweet 16.’ Boys & Girls 18u Boys 16u Boys 14u Link: https://bit.ly/3wJvWyY
2023 Registered Team/Event List- Click Here
2023 Registered Player List- Click Here
The only adjustment for the 2023 fee structure from the 2022 fees was reducing team fees for select age groups.
NCHBC 2023 Post-Season Events will feature a staggering 1,100+ teams!
Over 4,000 teams have registered for an NCHC Post Season Event since the 2019-20 season.
Player Registration Late Fee- January 2023: The late fee will be $10 per player per event.
Player Registration Closes: Player Registration for each event is open until the week of each event, and sometimes up until the last day before the event.
LINK to the 2023 NCHBC Early Bird Discount & Team Invitation Request Form: CLICK HERE
2023 REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP FEE Structure: Early Bird Discount
Regional Team Fees: Early Bird Discount
- $400 for 18u Teams – Player Fee details below
- $350 for 16u & 14u Teams – Player Fee details below
- $150 for 12u Teams – Player Fee details below
- $100 for 10u Teams – Player Fee details below
Add $50 if your organization registers after 9/15
Gate Info is expected to be the same as the past seasons.
The NCHC has a strict No Refund Policy.
2023 Early Bird PLAYER REGISTRATION INFO
- Early Bird Player Registration will open after September 15th.
- Early Bird Player Registration closes November 15th or after teams 1st game.
- Parents alone will be responsible for paying the player’s fee to NCHC in order to complete the player registration.
- Families with more than four players will receive a family rate.
- Early Bird Player Fees*: Districts $0// Regionals $20// Nationals $30
Brackets & Opening Day Game Times: You can expect Brackets 5 days before the event. You can expect to know your age groups earliest start time for the opening day, 7 days before the event.
Seeding: All Coaches will have an opportunity to fill out a seeding form and share input during the multi step seeding process.
Late Fee: A $50 late fee will be added to any team fee’s that are not paid in full, 30 days prior to their events start date.
NCHBC Big South Cancellation Policy/Notice:Any team that cancels by January 31st will receive a credit for any payments made, the credit will be good for any event the following year. However any late cancelations (after January 31st ) will forfeit any payments made and if they have not yet paid they will receive an invoice. Late cancellations are treated the same as if the team attended the event. We have no desire to make a team pay for an event they didn’t attend, however we need proper notice for brackets, referee’s, gyms, trophies, etc.
Admission– There will be admission fees for adults and students (not for players and coaches)
NCHC POLICIES, ELIGIBILITY, & GAME INFO
- All Parents, Coaches, & Athletic/Program Directors must abide by the posted Eligibility Guidelines & Policies.
- NCHC Eligibility Guidelines Page, go to: https://www.nchclive.com/guidelines/
- NCHC Policy Page, go to: https://www.nchclive.com/nchc-policies-page/
- Basketball Game Info (game length, home/away responsibilities, etc.) go to: https://www.nchclive.com/basketball-game-info/