2021 District Dates & Location:
We have added a Northern District in Appleton, Wisconsin and are working with multiple facilities in Memphis to add a 2nd new District tournament for 2021.
- Northern (Appleton, WI)– January 29th & 30th, 2021
- Dallas/Fort Worth (Red River)– January 29th & 30th, 2021
- Houston (Brazos River)– January 29th & 30th, 2021
- Wichita (Arkansas River)– February 5th & 6th, 2021
- Western (Irvine, CA)– February 5th & 6th, 2021
- Memphis 2021– Dates (one of the two dates above) & facility being finalized
NCHBC District (formerly Conference) Tournaments for 2020
- NCHBC 2020 Team List: 900+ Teams registered! To view- Click Here
- 2020 List of Registered Players— Click Here
- 2020 List of Registered Coaches— Click Here
- Houston (Brazos River) District Tournament General Info & More– Click Here
- Fort Worth (Red River) District Tournament General Info & More– Click Here
- Wichita (Arkansas River) District Tournament General Info & More– Click Here
During the 2019 post season National Christian Homeschool Basketball Championships (NCHBC) has expanded the opportunities for HomeSchool basketball players and teams by adding four new Conference Tournaments for the 2018-2019 season. The 2020 post season will feature the following four District Tournaments!
Feedback Form: https://www.nchclive.com/2019/03/01/feedback-nchbc-basketball-events/
Brackets & Opening Day Game Times: You can expect Brackets 5 days before the event. You can expect to know your age groups earliest start time for the opening day, 7 days before the event.
January 31st & February 1st Brazos River District Tournament, Mi3 Center in Houston, Texas – for teams from South Texas and surrounding areas.
January 31st & February 1st Red River District Tournament, Game On Sports Complex in Ft Worth, Texas – for teams from North Texas and surrounding areas. Red River Lodging- Click Here
January 31st & February 1st Arkansas River District Tournament, Wichita Hoops Facility in Wichita, KS – for teams from Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas, Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota, & surrounding areas.
*NEW* January 31st & February 1st *NEW* Western District Tournament Anaheim, CA. for teams from the Western United States. For info on the Western District can be located by Clicking Here or by
*NEW* NCHBC 2020 Team List: 900+ Teams registered! To view- Click Here
District Tournament Sign up can be done at: Registration
2020 District Tournament Dates – All District Tournaments have been scheduled for January 31st & February 1st
Benefits of Attending a NCHBC District Tournament
#1 Regional Seeding
- The winner of each NCHBC 2020 District Tournament (this includes the Great Lakes, Mid South, Ohio Valley River, & MCHC Conference Tournament’s as well as the four mentioned above) will be the #1 overall Seed in their bracket at the 2020 Regional Tournament the team attends. If more than one District/ConferenceTournament Champion is in the same bracket at the same Regional Tournament, the Champions seeding will be determined via seeding tie breaker (however we will do our very best to keep Champions on separate sides of the bracket.)
#2 District Awards
- All District Teams– Each District will have a High School & Middle School 1st and 2nd Team. All-District teams will be voted on by district coaches.
- District POY Awards– Each District will have a High School Player of the Year Awards that coincide with Regional POY Awards voted on by district coaches and the officials. For Example:
Players who win these awards will have it noted on the Regional voting for the same awards: i.e. Justin Jackson 1st Team Bravos River District & Bravos River District Offensive Player of the Year.
This will help voters have more information when they are voting for Regional Players of the year and is part of a two step program to continue to improve the voting process.
Additional District Information
Age Groups: 10u, 12u, 14u, 16u, & 18u age groups will be offered at each tournament that enough teams are signed up for.
District Tournaments are designed as Low Cost Events for Programs
- Most teams will be local with no hotel Cost
- Tournaments will be 2 Days to limit Hotels cost for out of town teams
- $10 Tournament Gate Passes
- 3 Games Guaranteed for each team
- Team fee’s will be as low as $200 for teams taking full advantage of NCHBC early registration discounts
District Tournament Sign up can be done at: Registration
Additional Conference Tournaments are under consideration for 2021:
- Memphis, TN
- Madison, WI
- Denver, CO
- Atlanta, GA
- If your interested contact Jeremey Bialek (firstname.lastname@example.org )
NCHBC Conference, Regional and National Strategy
Goal to Develop into Seasonal Conferences and pass off leadership to a Conference Commissioner:
List of existing Conferences and Commissioners
NCHC Eligibility Guidelines: Click Here
All Parents, Coaches, & Athletic/Program Directors are required to abide by the posted Eligibility Guidelines, during the NCHC Player, Coaches, & Program registration all individuals are required to read and agree to abide by the NCHC Eligibility Guidelines, if you have not yet read these yet please go to the link above and review. The NCHC considers anyone that sits on the bench to be a coach.
Sportsmanship is always encouraged by all parties. Parents or adults should never correct or confront the opposing team’s players, fans or children.
Under no circumstances should fans and children being shooting at half time.
In addition to these posted eligibility guidelines NCHBC Coaches are held to a higher standard: A coach is never confront opposing fans, students, or players before, during, or after a game. A coach is responsible for holding themselves, other coaches, & their players accountable for their language & actions, especially on the court. A coach is never to confront, yell at, or display threatening body language towards a referee after the game. A coach is responsible to make sure their parents &/or fans behave during their game. Social Media Policy: It is not acceptable for a coach, Athletic Director, Parent, Player, or team account to make negative social media post about NCHBC players, fans, referees, directors, or tournaments.
NCHBC Ejection Policy: If a coach, player or fan is ejected* from a game by an official or NCHBC tournament staff, the following four items must happen:
1. The ejected person must leave the facility immediately NOT just the gym but the facility.
2. Notify your Program Director (AD…)
3. Within 2 hours the Head Coach or Program Director must notify NCHBC headquarters by emailing email@example.com about the ejection within two hours.
4. The person ejected is ineligible to attend the next game for that specific team. No exceptions. Failure to comply will result in potential additional penalties to individual, team, and program that could extend into future seasons.
*This includes but is not limited to: receiving two technical fouls
NCHC Cancellation Policy/Notice: Any team that gives a full 21 day cancelation notice will receive a full credit for any payments made; the credit will be good for any NCHC run event for 1 full calendar year. However, any late cancelations will forfeit any payments made and if they have not yet paid they will receive an invoice. Late cancellations are treated the same as if the team attended the event. We have no desire to make a team pay for an event they didn’t attend, however this policy is non negotiable as we require proper notice for brackets, referee’s, gyms, trophies, etc.
NCHC Late Fee: A $50 late fee will be added to any team fee’s that are not paid in full, 30 days prior to their events start date.
NCHC Refund Policy: The NCHC does not issue refund checks, we do however issue credits for one full calendar year to any NCHC run event of your programs choice.
NCHC Must Play Policy: A team that enters into our events agrees to compete in all tournament games bracketed.
This policy specifically is for teams capable of playing, but choosing to leave the tournament with bracketed games.
Failure to do so is a $100 penalty, per game, with additional penalties, including, but not limited to, future tournament ban.
Seeding Forms/Game Deadline: For a game to count for seeding to an NCHBC Event it must be played before the seeding deadline (2020 Districts January 12th & 2020 Regionals/Nationals January 30th.) Results after these deadline will not be considered/counted for seeding, with the only exception being NCHBC run Post Season events, which impact the seeding.
2021 Seeding Games Deadlines are–
District: January 10th, 2021
Regionals/Nationals: January 28th, 2021
NCHC Dual Roster Policy: Players may play on multiple different age groups within a program. They are permitted to play on in any age group they qualify for. Players may only play on one team per age group.As always it is the NCHC policy that teams entering our tournaments have enough primary players to compete, our staff will look at all requests to accommodate dual rostering, however, each player must know who their primary team and each team must have enough primary players to begin each game of the tournament. Ultimately each team must be prepared for conflicts that our staff is unable to accommodate.
NCHBC Proof of Age Requirement– Each program must be able (in the event of an age challenge) to provide the NCHBC proof of age via birth certificate, for each player. Over the course of 25+ years each age challenge has been handled this way. Worthy of note, no age challenge has been successful. We accept electronic and physical copies, whichever is more convenient for the team/player to provide in the event of the challenge.
List of other 2020 NCHBC Post-Season Events:
2020 Regional Championships (450+ teams attended these 3 events in 2018)
Big South Championships (DFW, TX)- February 20th-22nd, 2020
Midwest Championships (Westfield, IN)- February 20th-22nd, 2020
Heartland Championships (Kansas City)- February 20th-22nd, 2020
Southeast Championships (Nashville, TN)- February 20th-22nd, 2020
National Championships (350+ Teams attended in 2019)
2020 National Championships— March 15h-20th 2020 (Springfield, MO)
This expansion in 2019-20 will mark the 5th consecutive year of expansion for the NCHBC that is part of the ten year expansion plan announced in April of 2015.
Click here to add your own text